Senior Software Engineer at Unity Technologies
Vivox is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work in our Customer Success team. We’re a group focused on all aspects of making sure our customers have a first-class experience with our products. This role will have you deep-diving customer issues to discover the root cause of problems that are being experienced in the field as well as developing internal tools for our group. You will be working with customers, engineering, technical account managers and more as you bring your diverse skillset to bear on making our products the best in the world.
- Analyze and debug customer-reported issues
- Contribute to documentation and other resource materials
- Develop tools to facilitate our internal processes
- Solid experience in software development
- Experience in debugging and profiling
- Experience with C\C++\C#
- Knowledge of SCM software, especially Git
- A willingness and ability to learn new skills and work outside your comfort zone
- Strong collaboration and English communication skills
- A passion for games and/or real-time communications
- An understanding of middleware development and/or use
- Console development experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.