How does a state minimize fatalities from tornados? How does a company minimize employee risk in the face of a global bomb threat? How does a health system communicate in real time, while at scale? At Everbridge you'll be solving the communication challenges of a modern economy at tremendous scale.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop a robust and scalable IT Alerting and Analytics product
- Design and implement Microservices for the ITA product features
- Be a scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of engineering experience with backend application development in Java
- 3+ years of experience with database schema design
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
- Experience building Microservices
- Experience writing scalable multi-threaded Java applications
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Agile and Scrum experience is desired
- Kafka experience or knowledge is a plus
- Terraform and Salt experience is a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description