Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Our Engineering Team is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site. If you have a passion for Direct to consumer, and eCommerce specifically and recognize that it is the way of the future for everyone, including established brands, then this is the role for you! You will be in a critical position that is driving the success of the company and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you’ll drive feature development for global projects in a fast paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work with Salesforce ServiceCloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API’s, Mulesoft and to build a global eCommerce-solution which will be used by tens of millions of users.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper andASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Utilizing your expertise and experience you will develop and test features in the entire ecommerce ecosystem that help to scale our solutions to meet the needs of ASICS and its consumers. These systems will include but are not limited to SFSC, SFCC, Mulesoft, and Salsify.
- Develop new features and functionality through agile development methods.
- Work closely with architects, developers and business team to ensure new features meet functional requirements
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, manage junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- Work with QA team to establish automated test plan
What You've Done
- 2-5 years of development experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Strong OO coding practicesStrong communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Agile experience
Nice To Have
- SalesForce CommerceCloud
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.