Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud( Remote)
We are looking for someone eager to join a team of 3-4 engineers in a hands-on technical capacity. In addition, you will be a part of a larger eCommerce Engineering team across different areas of ownership and expertise for a beloved athletic brand.
In this role, you will be on a team that is using an array of technologies including Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft and third-party payment integrations such as Apple Pay and PayPal. You will work closely with local and regional stakeholders and assist your team with troubleshooting, triaging, workload estimation, and engineering resource allocation. We expect you to have a strong technical foundation and to have worked on large scale eCommerce projects in the past.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Help design and guide the evolution of SFCC architecture + related ecommerce ecosystem (i.e. app exchange apps, related 3rd party tools) towards an API-led architecture.
- Adept at aligning with project teams to both receive and provide guidance & platform thought leadership within the ecosystem.
- Help drive innovation by offering ideas for accelerators, optimizations and modular architecture.
- Work closely with all regional stakeholders for feature implementation. Troubleshooting and triaging within their team.
- Assisting with workload estimation, identifying actionable tasks and prioritizing them.
- 2+ years Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (experience with global sites is a plus).
- Demonstrated experience with implementing third party integrations (e.g. Apple Pay, PayPal, Adyen).
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and working on medium/large sized engineering and QA teams.
- High-level understanding of upstream and downstream eCommerce systems as well as middleware (e.g. SAP Fashion Management Solution, MuleSoft, OMS, ESP).
Nice to have:
- Experience with middleware (Mulesoft is a plus).
- Experience with OMS (Salesforce Service Cloud/OMS is a plus).
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.