Senior Software Engineer (PEGA) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Prior project experience in Pega.
- Progressive experience as a senior developer in large IT projects, preferably Healthcare.
- Knowledge of relational databases, modeling and schema design.
- Experience with integration of external services through real-time as well as batch processing.
- Ability to move between high level architecture design and getting involved in all phases of hands on development.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, leaders and clients.
- Experience with Pegasystems PRPC v7 and frameworks, such as Pega Healthcare Management.
- Demonstrate standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence.
- Proficient using UI controls, workflow development, declaratives, activities, reports, correspondence and decision rules
- Experience implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP and other XML-based technologies
- Ability to design and build technical solutions using Pegasystems SmartBPM methodology.
- Object-oriented programming with java and java-script background is preferable.
- Web Services knowledge is required to communicate effectively with the services team; WSDL/HTTP.
- Familiarity with All Integration modules in Pega.
- Application Design Case Design Data Modeling Automating Business Rules Business Policies User Experience Reporting Integration Architecture Administration Security
- Experience working relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions effectively.
- Should have experience integrating components such as web services, frameworks, etc.
- Ability to read and understand procedural language code and translate it into functional technical requirements
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Pega CSSA Certified and along with demonstrated experience
- Ability to articulate and document system solution and guidelines based on given architecture and design
- Ability to present complex development solutions to leads as well as technical personnel.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with relational databases and cross domain technologies
- Healthcare Industry experience