As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Our e-commerce team, part of Vistaprint’s Order Management technology organization, builds and operates easy-to-use, global, accessible, modern checkout experiences, enabling teams across the company to take orders, optimize conversion, and create innovative product offerings to sell to Vistaprint customers. Software development at Vistaprint is fast-paced, with new code released continuously. We design, build and test our systems in a highly collaborative environment, encouraging feedback from all aspects of the business.
- Be responsible for and own critical applications in our new ecommerce platform
- Apply best practices for designing and maintaining solutions in a cloud-hosted micro-service environment
- Create and execute test plans, create documentation, and develop and deploy our services
- Leverage communication skills working with both internal and external partners
- Keep your skills and our services up to date with modern security and operational best practices
- Share on-call responsibilities with the team (via a rotation)
- 3+ years of experience with object-oriented programming (Java preferred, but other OO languages are ok)
- Experience with highly transactional / highly available web services strongly desired
- Experience deploying and operating applications in cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Industry experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business partners and keep them informed
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.