How does a state minimize fatalities from tornados? How does a company minimize employee risk in the face of a global bomb threat? How does a health system communicate in real time, while at scale? At Everbridge you'll be solving the communication challenges of a modern economy at tremendous scale.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop a robust and scalable integration service to integrate 3rd party tools, clients and data with various pieces of our core platform
- Design and implement microservice architecture for our integration platform
- Scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality
- Work with fellow developers and along-side product management, customers and professional services to fully understand the requirements of the platform we are developing
- Building and executing automation scripts
- Work together with Dev, QA, Release Engineering, SaaSOps to develop, test and deploy our software. You will be involved with all aspects of the SDLC.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of engineering experience with backend application development in Java or Scala using SpringBoot
- 2+ years of experience with developing and maintaining REST APIs
- 1+ years of experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
- Experience with UI development and frameworks (we use ReactJS)
- Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience building microservices
- 2+ years working in a cloud-based deployment environment is preferred (we use AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Python, to be used in writing automation and testing scripts
- Experience writing scalable multi-threaded Java applications
- White box, black box, smoke, regression, boundary, load, performance testing
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description