Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack)
This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack. We promise you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
In a "typical" day you could be implementing cloud services and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
Typical things that we look for:
- Experience in developing enterprise or distributed applications
- Working knowledge of optimization methods and controls
- Self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with minimal supervision
- Commitment to rigorous testing & validation practices (we write lots of unit tests)
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Experience with databases, supply chain applications, and Robot Operating System (ROS)