Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We’re looking for energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial software engineers, with a proven track record of developing in the public cloud. You will get to architect, implement, and write a full suite of automated tests as you redesign the platform powering Talent Optimization. We have ambitious goals and encourage engineers to think boldly with colleagues, as well as partners on the Product team. We work in a fast moving environment and provide the autonomy to innovate in your areas of expertise.
- Primary technologies include .Net backend and API layer with Angular and Node.js frontend, hosted in Azure Cloud
- Develop application software, databases, and APIs in Azure
- Support development, launch, and rollout of new features to over 7,000 clients
- Partner closely with Product and other teams to anticipate user needs
- Lead design sessions about application architecture and database design
- Mentor junior developers to improve their technical skills
- Create and drive process improvement to increase team velocity
- Drive best-in-class site performance
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got the skills below, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out.
- Strong track record in Computer Science and/or developing full stack application software
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Stack or similar technologies
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Cloud hosted applications in Azure and AWS
- Agile development processes
- Continuous Integration and deployment with automated testing
- Database design using relational, document, and graph databases
- Architectural design for highly scalable applications
- Fluency with a wide variety of languages – we love to experiment in production and we’re interested in which technologies excite you.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we expect all our engineers to provide leadership at every level and to push to improve everyday.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional: At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart: They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic: We have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
- Driven: We’re growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun: Because we work hard, we like to play hard—and we hope you do too!
We have openings in our new Boston office in Back Bay and in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.