NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include brands such as Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.About the Job
When joining NewStore you'll integrate in an agile environment, and be responsible for developing end-to-end solutions within your team. You're expected to contribute not only with your technical skills but also to share knowledge within the company. You’ll be working on a full-stack perspective, doing front-end and/or back-end according to the needs.
We have a cutting-edge microservice architecture and use the following technologies: Python, Golang, Linux, Docker, RabbitMQ, nginx, Amazon AWS, REST-ful APIs, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, git, SQL (PostgreSQL), Scrum/Kanban.
- Solid technical background, with extensive experience in a similar role
- Extensive development experience with (and enthusiasm for) modern agile practices
- Experience working within a devops culture
- Solid experience working with functional or object-oriented programming
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Experience with unit testing
- Adaptable, comfortable switching contexts and dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience providing training to and mentoring other engineers
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience in building e-commerce systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Contributions to open-source projects
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!