Tulip is leading the global manufacturing revolution, changing the way manufacturers get their work done and understand their processes. Tulip’s no-code platform empowers our customers to create dynamic apps that connect people, machines, sensors and smart tools without having to write a line of code. Backed by some of the most respected investors in the world, Tulip is already leading the market and transforming manufacturing. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry, and we are just getting started :)
About the role
The Tulip platform seamlessly spans hardware and software systems to unify next-generation applications for manufacturing. As a Tulip software engineer you will develop state-of-the-art technologies to support the product and our customers. You will work on a specific project critical to Tulip’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Tulip Software Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Effective communication with other team members
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
You love a good challenge and learning new things. You have gotten disparate systems working robustly together. If you have not already, you want to control the physical world from the web. You love building new interfaces that push the product forward and delight users. You’re able to own a core part of the product and juggle the different requirements that come along with it. You are comfortable moving around a large technology stack to understand how those features work and contribute to different parts of the platform.
We don't require experience with any specific technologies, but we currently use:
If the above describes you in part of full Tulip may be the place for you to flourish!
5+ years of experience
Working at Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
Read Full Job Description