Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The B2B (business to business) engineering team, Dealer Solutions, creates and enhances products including a digital marketing suite, mobile pricing tool, inventory management system, and so much more! The primary customers of the B2B engineering team are car dealers and the purpose of the products we develop is to help our customers’ vehicles reach interested shoppers. CarGurus is a tech company, you don’t need to know about cars to work here.
What you’ll do:
- Build Inventory management system, customer relationship management system, dealership websites
- Collaborate in a multi-functional team with data analysts, product managers, and of course other engineers to solve interesting problems with a global impact
- Participate in whiteboard sessions and design conversations on engineering the best solution to the challenges at hand
- Write clean, well-tested, and efficient code
- Be deeply engaged in the full software development lifecycle - conceptualizing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring and improving
- Make data driven decisions
Who you are:
- Moderate C#, ASP.NET and MVC experience
- Comfortable working with jquery
- Moderate experience with relational databases
- Comfortable with Devops, if you don’t have experience with Azure, then a willingness to learn
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction
- Skilled communicator with a collaborative spirit
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.