Senior Security Operations Engineer
Why you should join the Security and Trust team
We are looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer who has a passion for cyber security, systems engineering, data integration and incident response. The Senior Security Operations Engineer shall be capable of integrating log sources into a SIEM and understands how event data from logs creates a security story. Your professional experience will include software development, the need to understand and apply networking concepts, and experience working within a security organization focused on creating and responding to security events in a collaborative environment where risk and response prioritization is a team effort.
How you will make a difference:
- You’ll play a critical role in helping design, build and configure our security infrastructure
- You understand high quality detection engineering using heuristics and models for to build high fidelity alerts
- Create runbooks for response, automating response (SOAR), and developing custom investigation tools
- Monitor, triage and respond to alerts and security incidents
- Collaborate across functional teams (site, product, engineering, IT) to understand and protect all aspects of the Klaviyo cyber footprint
Who You Are:
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- You have experience with SIEM and data analysis tools like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Have experience with:
- Security incident response
- EDR and vulnerability platforms (CrowdStrike, CarbonBlack, Redcloak, Tenable, Qualys)
- AWS services
- Python, MySQL, Bash
- Fundamental understanding of Linux and networking protocols
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with core engineering and site reliability engineering teams
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.