Senior Security Engineer, SaaS
What you will do:
- Work with end-users and teams within Circle to develop security best practices for their use of Circle's IT Services. For example, you'll work with a team to develop proper Google Drive sharing policies for their documents.
- Work with IT to implement those security best practices.
- Identify and drive initiatives to increase productivity through integration of SaaS services.
- Deliver training on security best practices for Circle's IT services.
- Document procedures, policies, technical instructions and security practices
- Work with Circle's Compliance team to support IT audits and examinations.
- 5-7 years of hands-on Information Security positions such as network engineering.
- You are experienced with administering or developing procedures for SaaS services such as G Suite, Slack and BetterCloud
- Experience developing processes and tools for non-technical users
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written English, other European languages a plus)
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About your personal information We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice.