As a member of the Everbridge Engineering team, this individual will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of modular, extensible and reusable test automation harnesses and scripts. In this role you will be integrated with an engineering team, and will partner with other team members to drive quality best practices into the application development process.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, extensive experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices, hands-on skills with test automation tools for functional, performance and load testing, as well as technical testing skills such as database querying and code comprehension.
What you'll do:
- Write test plans and execute them for new features and applications
- Building automation test framework and tools
- Building and executing automation scripts
- Generating and analyzing test reports
- Tracking issues and working with developers on identifying root causes
- Provide technical guidance/coaching to developers on automation tasks
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of Quality Engineering experience in an automated testing environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience with AWS products in a Linux/Unix/Java environment
- Ability to work effectively with product management, software development and release engineer
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- You have a Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or related major
- You have experience using Python language and Pytest framework
- You have experience in testing cloud-based applications on Amazon Web Services
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.