Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Data Connectivity Team designs, builds and maintains the integrated platform that securely procures and links critical business data from disparate internal and external sources. This involves assimilating all structured, unstructured and semi-structured data and normalizing it to a form conducive to Thrasio’s business needs. We are the first mile in Thrasio’s data engine and enable delivery of business value from data.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a Quality Ambassador, engineer and eyes of the customers as a member of an agile software development team.
- Lead projects end to end with minimum guidance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build test scenarios during requirements and coding phases.
- Evaluate feature acceptance criteria for completeness to help your team deliver high-quality features.
- Run SQL queries and reports to compare and evaluate accuracy of data.
- Identify defects and quality issues, document and track them in JIRA.
- Identify alternative ways to improve the processes and communication. Train and mentor junior team members.
What you bring to the party:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with API testing and hands-on experience with one or more of the test tools (Postman, SoapUI).
- Experience with front-end and back-end testing methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL queries and basic knowledge about Python.
- Experience working with AWS. Excellent problem solving skills, including isolating bugs in complex code.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.