Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- Develop features for our multimillion dollar partners’ apps.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement a brilliant mobile user experience.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to analyze user needs and business requirements.
- Add new features into existing Android offerings by working closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers and QA.
- Implement SDK features that scale to support over one hundred custom agency apps.
- Profile and improve app performance.
- Leverage modern architectural patterns and third party libraries to deliver new features.
- Contribute to code quality by writing Unit, UI, and Integration tests.
- Leverage experience developing software to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes for clients across multiple industries.
- Use the latest open tools and processes like git / github and agile methodologies
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience engineering, releasing and supporting Android applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX.
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications.
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting.
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Come Join Our Team!Be part of the talented team that builds the next generation of payments and apply online today!