Senior iOS Engineer
Greater Boston Area
As a CozyKin Senior Engineer, you will get to participate in the earliest tech infrastructure decisions and a green-field codebase. We're a very fast growing company feeling a huge need: your work will directly impact hundreds and thousands of families and create a magical experience for our customers.
- Be an early leader of the engineering team
- Collaborate with the product team to establish scope, priority, and schedule of product deliverables
- Help to define the vision of the engineering organization and drive developer productivity
- Build the first CozyKin native iOS apps (for parents and for nannies)
- Work with other members of the engineering team to design API
- Ability to build fast and smart- Experience building native iOS from the ground up
- Experience with provisioning and deployment through the Apple AppStore
- Lives within the details. Is precise, deliberate, and organized
- Experience being nimble in a startup environment where the roadmap might change
- Deep and repeated experience building and scaling products and teams
- Excellent at communicating with technical and non-technical teammates
- Ability to translate high resolution designs into pixel-perfect implementations
- Understanding of secure app practices
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Generous childcare benefits
Compensation $110,000 - $140,000 USD
Equity: 0- 0.01%
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description