Senior Full Stack Engineer/ Leader at GreatHorn
- 8+ years of SW development building highly available enterprise systems
- 6 years of full stack development with associated services/tools; e.g., PostgresSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, SolR, NodeJS, Python, GoLang, etc.
- Single-page web applications using an MVC such as React and Material
- 4+ years of cloud development experience; ideally with AWS
- Previous, demonstrable experience as a system level architect in addition to being a prolific coder
This is an opportunity for a skilled architect and full stack developer to work alongside a team of highly creative and talented software engineers who are building a cloud-native, industry-leading, next generation email security platform. Help us beat bad actors and make a difference to millions of users.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a multi-tenant, highly scalable, microserviced infrastructure with demonstrable experience therein. In addition to contributing significantly to product development, the successful candidate will be comfortable mentoring other members of the team, serving as a key voice in the product management process, and helping to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality code which protects our customers’ mission critical communication systems.
The ideal candidate has the following experience in addition to the requirements above:
- Python 3.x
- React and Material MVC frameworks
- SQL and NoSQL data stores; PostgresSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, SolR, Casandra, Snowflake, etc.
- Tools such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Kubernetes, Docker
- HA architectural development experience
- Cloud technologies including AWS, and Azure
- Bonus: Cybersecurity and startup experience
You will be joining a highly talented team made up of security start-up experts who care deeply about their customers. This team is passionate about safeguarding the mission critical communication capabilities of businesses globally. We are fanatically driven to make one of the most basic communication modalities, email, safe and secure to use in a world which is not only constantly evolving, but which is constantly under attack with phishing attempts, identity theft, ransomware, and more.
We are a “work family”. As such, we are highly selective as to who we ask to join. However, if we mutually agree that it makes sense, you will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work!
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.