At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We are looking to hire a full stack Software Engineer to focus on the frontend development of our web and mobile applications. Reporting directly to our Director of Engineering, this Software Engineer will contribute in all facets of the development lifecycle including architectural design, implementation, qualification, delivery, and maintenance.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements and/or visual design into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play a pivotal role in architectural and design decisions, building efficient and easily maintainable services
- Learn and integrate third-party libraries into our applications
- Communicate technical design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications
- Be willing to wear different hats other than that of a developer when necessary such as QA engineer, tech support and DevOps
- Experience with test automation: TDD/BDD unit/integration/functional testing
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development
- Great to have familiarity with GraphQL. Specifically the effective use of GraphQL in the front-end with global state management, pagination, lazy-loading, and real-time updates with subscriptions.
- Familiarity with backend technologies Golang or Java is a plus
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to collaborate from our Waltham HQ sometimes post-pandemic
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.