- Design, build, and maintain a robust frontend system. This includes developing the patterns on how we write, ship, and test frontend code.
- Work with a growing design team (~10) and excited engineers (~50) over the tools this team will build.
- Leading and mentoring the engineering team at large on frontend best practices.
- Extensive Frontend Engineering Experience.
- Experienced with Frontend Tooling (e.g. Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, Eslint, Testing tooling, Jenkins, CDNs, etc.).
- Experience working in React.
- Flexible working across teams.
- Experience developing application APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, JSON Schema, or JSON:API, etc.).
- Have established best practices in how a company writes, tests, and deploys frontend code.
- Have built or maintained design systems used by other engineering teams.
- Bring your very best each and every day.
- Stay positive and keep moving forward.
- Passion for what you do.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.