Senior Front-End Developer (React)
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub / LevelUp is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to spearhead development of a new web project for our Agency team. Our mobile apps are in the hands of almost a million active users; we expect this web app to have similarly high impact.
This role will require significant heads-down development, as well as the perspective, passion, and personality to:
- Provide technical direction and decisions
- Translate product needs into wise choices
- Direct and evaluate the work of others
- Establish standards for the project
If you are an experienced web UI developer, with a passion for creating great work, this is the project you've been waiting for.
You Should Have:
- Deep professional experience (4+ years) with front-end web development, including command of a modern framework - React Preferred
- Familiarity coding in a modern back-end web framework (such as Rails or Django)
- Experience using RESTful web APIs
- Experience with responsive design
- Distributed version control experience with Git
- Self-directed and responsible for deliverables
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience
Got These? Even Better:
- Opportunity to make your mark on a new, high-impact web project
- Mentorship experience for other engineers in a professional setting
- Abundant ways to grow professionally
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.