- Minimum of 5+ years leading teams of software engineers
- Clear communication, both in writing and in conversation. Know when asking a question can be more useful than giving an opinion.
- Love building things that solve the problems of real people
- Team player, enjoy helping others around you be successful
- Solid TDD fundamentals
- Believe in shipping early and often
- Take pleasure in mentoring colleagues, both what they ask to learn, and the areas you find to nurture them
- Have a passion for making a meaningful impact on the health of our users, irrespective of their situation
- Willing and legally able to work in the United States
- Familiarity with the healthcare system and how health systems operate, especially in a value-based setting
- Past experience working with and managing distributed teams
- Understand that hiring, growing, & retaining great engineers are all just facets of the same challenge.
- Familiarity working with PHI in a HIPAA-compliant environment
- A passion for blending the best of what technology can do with what humans are best at
- Lead by example, as we all learn in different ways
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Competitive vacation
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.
Read Full Job Description