Akili is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us build and improve the cloud-based platforms that support Akili’s products, clinical studies, and internal stakeholders. It’s a great opportunity to not only collaborate with a team of talented engineers, but to have your work make a tangible and direct impact on people's lives around the world.
- Support production and development systems in a constantly evolving environment of integrated systems
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from Akili’s Data Science, Web + Mobile, and Game Development Teams to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations
- Analyze and solve deep technical problems, providing mitigations, root cause analyses, and comprehensive post mortem reporting
- Participate in an on-call rotation to triage and analyze abnormalities in system operation
- Experience with HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Experience operating production infrastructure on a major cloud provider
- 5+ years in a DevOps/Infrastructure role
- Demonstrated experience with Gitlab CI/CD, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated mastery of infrastructure security best-practices
- Operable familiarity with Terraform, Docker, Linux Fundamentals, Networking Fundamentals, and Shell Scripting
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders across departments
- Bonus: Fluency in Python and Golang
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.