Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to help plan and execute the seamless integration of our product Anzo into the enterprise architectures of our Fortune 500 customers. You will take the first step in building and deploying cutting edge Big Data Analytics applications. Our software platform is used to solve the hardest data problem organizations are facing today.
You will be part of our Field Operations team and collaborate with Engineering. In this role, you'll get to own and improve upon our deployment strategies and best practices, and use your hands-on technical skills, and customer-facing skills.
What you’ll do:
- Hands-on day-to-day expert experience in administering our Anzo and AnzoGraph products with the addition of Kerbunetes cluster, Hadoop’s Spark and HDFS on AWS, VMWare and Azure.
- Diligently teaming with the Cloud, Database, Application, and Field Operation teams to guarantee high data quality and availability
- Integrate Anzo with current state data sources (Hadoop, Hive, RDBMS, DW)
- Responsible to automate and execute deployments
- Innovate to continuously enhance the deployment process
- Provide guidance and best practices to the customers and teammates on deploying the products within their environment
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- CentOS / RHEL 7+ required
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Bash and Python scripting required
- Flexibility to adapt to new technologies as required to troubleshoot and resolve a wide variety of issues
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Communicate with customers and project leads on status and progress of infrastructure-related user stories on projects to ensure smooth and timely completion of project tasks.
- Occasional travel required
- Experience with Azure
- Cloud features Including IAM, storage, networking / security, EC2/Compute Engine
- Kubernetes experience
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering degree (Masters in CS a plus)
- Consulting, professional services or customer interface experience
About Cambridge Semantics
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo's secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!