Senior Data Science Engineer
As a Data Science Engineer on our Core Modeling team, you will work on our machine learning platform and actively contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art preprocessing and modeling capabilities.
Core Modeling owns the entire data science backend for DataRobot, and is responsible for making sure our models and modeling automation are the best in the world.
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our platform.
DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class data science solutions and this position provides the opportunity to build the key data science components of our system.
- Automate machine learning processes
- Design and build machine learning models for scalability and accuracy
- 5+ years of combined python Engineering / Data Science experience
- Minimum 1 year of Engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of Data Science experience
- Core Pydata stack: numpy, scipy, pandas, and scikit-learn
- Git + Github
- Experience working with 100GB+ datasets is a plus