Senior Applications Developer at Interactions
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:22 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
The Sr Applications Developer is responsible for building voice and web applications from beginning to end for clients. The Sr Applications Developer is responsible for translating client requirements to application specifications, building multi-channel applications, providing project plans, and integration support for client systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
- Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
- Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
- Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
- Interview and evaluate technical candidates for the Applications and Quality teams.
- Mentor junior level developers.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
- Complete required documentation of Client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
- Complete required documentation of development processes.
- Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Triage and support Client applications while on call.
Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience.
- Technical documentation experience. (UML)
- Java, Java Script and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP and XML)
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Voice application software development experience.
- Experience with Qlikview or similar BI reporting tools
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- ASR Grammar development experience. (GrXML, SRGS, etc)
- Web platform experience. (Liferay or other Java Portal)
- IVR platform development and VRU software experience. (Edify, Nuance, Intervoice, Genesys, Cisco and VXML)
- CTI platform experience. (Genesys Tserver and CT Connect)
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Read Full Job Description