Senior Application Architect (WAH-US) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Senior Application Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Application Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7 or more experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Experience with (.net or java) and (SQL or Oracle Database).
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree
- Any Cloud Architect certificate (Azure preferred)