Senior Application Architect - Robotic Process Automation (RPA) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Application Architect position for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Senior Application Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Application Architect oversees the technical implementation of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms at Humana. He or she performs technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications. The Senior Application Architect will coordinate with other RPA architects on the team to lead installs, upgrades, and maintaining of infrastructure. She or he provides top-level support for RPA technical problems encountered by all stakeholders. The RPA architect works closely with our business partners, the RPA team, and vendors to prioritize and drive implementation of platform enhancements. The RPA architect will also be responsible for driving adoption of High Performance Engineering (HPE) standards and advancing our RPA platforms into the cloud.
- Lead advancement of RPA platforms into the cloud
- Install, upgrade, and maintain infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud
- Draft RPA hardware plans and budgets
- Collaborate with other IT teams to obtain cloud resources, server backups, DNS entries, certificates, disaster recovery, etc.
- Oversee implementation of Automation Anywhere on Citrix XenApp
- Develop integrations with corporate DevOps tools including code scanning and test automation tools
- Perform change management and provide system notifications for infrastructure changes
- Provide third-level support for RPA problems and issues
- Liaise support tickets with vendors, in collaboration with other RPA architects
- Serve as a top-level resource for the entire RPA team
- Integrate the many RPA and cognitive platforms
- Integrate RPA platforms with other IT resources through database queries, ETL jobs, service calls, and other integration tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years of experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft development stack: .Net, MVC, APIs, Wcf, SQL server etc.
- Prior experience in leading developers, able to mentor, coach and direct development staff in a demanding technical environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Experience in presentation of high level architecture, integrated solutions & line of business application development.
- Participated in the cost analysis/estimation/justification of solutions
- Knowledge of Agile development, DevOps practices, API’s and micro-services
- Exposure to Cloud based technologies such as Microsoft’s Azure is desirable
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience designing and delivery Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Cloud certifications
- Conceptual understanding of UI-interaction technologies such as WinAPI, MSAA, Java Access Bridge, DOM, EHLLAPI, etc.
- Demonstrated ability running large scale projects
- Experience with technology solutions assessments and/or strategy planning oversight
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Citrix
- Experience with version control tools – Git, SVN
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases including data modelling, data description language (DDL), and stored procedure development
- Experience with developing APIs and service calls, using both SOAP and REST.
- Masters or other advanced degree
- Understanding of iterative development methodologies and terminology such as DevOps, Squads, and Agile