Security Engineer - IAM at MassMutual
The Enterprise Information Risk Management organization seeks a Security Engineer who can assist with designing and developing the Identity and Access Management environment. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment on exciting technology directives.
- 5 years of experience in information security governance and technical concepts
- Information security solutions development either from an architect or engineering perspective
- Understanding of security concepts and security in-depth
- Ability to grasp large scale, enterprise class deployments
- Experience supporting complex environments
- Software system integration
- Troubleshooting and triage of complex production issues
- Understanding of the Atlassian productivity suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming IT security technologies
- Experience working with SSO and Authentication Solutions
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies
- Experience supporting Security Directory Server environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Will be communicating technical information to non-technical end users.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Management
- 7 years of experience in information security governance and technical concepts
- Comfortable challenging status quo
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and supporting tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of vulnerability analysis and assessment to include reviewing application security testing findings and conveying the risk to the business.
- Creative, positive, optimistic, energetic, and organized.
- Deep understanding and experience with Privileged access Management and Identity Access Management
- Ability to look at the big picture and recommend designs based on industry best practice.
- Identity tokenization and underlying standards (SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, etc)
- Ability to think critically under pressure and deliver on time
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.