Security Consultant - Americas at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a Security Consultant, Americas.
At Cybereason, we are on the mission to reverse the adversary’s advantage. As part of our holistic coverage we provide to customers, we are looking to expand our Global Security Advisory Team. As a member of the Global Security Advisory Team, the Security Consultant will assist in delivery of premium advisory services to our customers, complementing other Security Service teams and enriching our customers’ experience, while enabling our customers to better defend their environments.
- Support deep security conversations with Customers & Prospects’ C-level and Security teams
- Become a deep Cybereason security technical resource that earns our customers’ trust
- Partner with our customers to mature their cybersecurity programs with a focus on adoption, compliance, and risk management.
- Research the latest cybersecurity related trends
- Create and deliver assessments & reports, analyzing the customer’s environments, identifying potential room for improvement, and providing detailed and actionable recommendations
- Assess the security maturity of an IT environments and apply industry best practices and frameworks to develop tactical and strategic mitigation strategies
- Ensure our customers are trained and enabled to get the most out of their Cybereason Solution through advanced training
- Contribute thought leadership to the creation of new advisory programs
- Work directly with our client leadership and delivery teams to identify opportunities to engage the customer and drive strategic outcomes
- Collaborate with the Go To Market (Pre & Post Sales customer facing) teams on identifying key focus accounts and setting up strategy plans
- Provide Expert assistance to the GTM teams within any stage of the sales cycle or customer journey (Pre/Post) in an effort to grow and mature the customer
- 3+ years of technical experience in the Cybersecurity industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or other related fields.
- Previous experience in Consulting/Professional services or SOC/MDR/IR preferred.
- Familiarity with security platforms such as NGAV/EDR/XDR, SIEM, SOAR technologies.
- Experience applying of NIST CSF, ISO 27001 frameworks or similar
- Experience in implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises
- Knowledge of cyber risk principles, how they impact the business and the ability to apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Strong knowledge of modern operating systems (Windows – a must, OS X and Linux – advantage)
- Solid foundation in networking protocols and architectures
- Self-motivated and results-oriented; capable of leading and completing assignments with full autonomy
- Familiarity with security tools and frameworks, particularly with open-source tools (such as Sysinternals, OLE tools, Volatility, debuggers, disassemblers, etc.)
- Comfortable working in remote work environments with a globally distributed team in multiple countries.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and re-prioritize them on short notice
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Good written and oral communication skills, experience working with international customers
- Certification: Security+, CISSP, CEH, Pen Testing, Incident Response