Salesforce Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Salesforce Manager you will manage a team of Salesforce Administrators, Architects & developers responsible for providing technical solutions that meet the evolving business needs of the organization. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
In this roll* you will:
- Manage the daily activities of Technical & Solution Architects, Salesforce Administrators who are delivering Business Systems enhancements critical to Toast's business growth
- Identify, select and implement best practices to gather, document, streamline and improve business processes for Business Systems stakeholders
- Provide leadership, activity planning and direction to complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track/resolve issues and meet project milestones
- Mentor team members, identify/develop opportunities for individual growth and set a positive example for working in a team environment
- Work with product ownership to manage and prioritize the team’s product backlog
- Facilitate release planning and capacity planning for team’s initiatives
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience directly managing a team
- Work experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Implementation expertise and practical experience working on large Salesforce projects involving complex integration with other systems
- Experience in collaborating with product owners representing Sales, Customer Service, Product & Engineering and balancing competing interests and needs across the organization to define a clear roadmap for CRM deliverables
- Experience in managing all aspects of Salesforce, including design, implementation, configuration, custom development, refactoring, automated testing, deployment etc.
- Experience in prioritizing new feature and enhancement requests in alignment with business objectives
- Experience in developing and retaining a highly talented team
- Excellent organizational, time management & verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in implementing Apttus CPQ or Salesforce CPQ and billing. Familiarity with Guided selling, product configuration and dynamic pricing
- Experience in migration to Lightning from Classic
- Experience working with 3rd party development teams
- Experience working with Jira
- Familiarity with Netsuite & DocuSign.