Salesforce Engineer at DataRobot
The Salesforce Engineer’s primary role is to assist in the development and implementation of Salesforce affecting over 700 end-users across multiple business teams.
This role is for a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can adapt quickly to different business needs and has experience with a wide range of Salesforce.com functionality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn business processes and understand complex systems and business problems.
The Salesforce Engineer will design workflows, build interfaces for humans and machines to work well together, instrument processes, analyze, and optimize them. Your job will be to implement software that makes DataRobot company work as a single well-oiled machine.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building human-machine workflows (creating tools, interfaces, integrations, etc) on the Salesforce.com platform
- Writing applications that automate parts of the company operations using algorithms and AI.
- Instrumenting the business: collecting accurate data about everything that happens in the company and delivering it to people who make decisions, from individual contributors to the CEO.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Drive end-user satisfaction by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Recommend Salesforce best practices to stakeholders and other ancillary engineers of the DataRobot company.
- Troubleshooting internal Salesforce Infrastructure or communications with external systems.
- B.S. degree or foreign equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Any experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development best practices. (Doesn’t have to be Salesforce specific, but in general programming)