Salesforce Administrator at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Reporting to the Business Systems Team Lead, the Salesforce Administrator on the Production Management team will collaborate closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain, and improve Toast’s CRM platform in support of daily operations and strategic initiatives. The role will focus on resolving end-user issues, as well as developing new solutions in the Salesforce platform.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work with an agile team of Salesforce administrators on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives supporting all of Toast’s business units
- Triage and provide technical assistance for incoming requests and issues
- Team up with internal stakeholders on handling essential administrative functions, including user account maintenance and other relevant tasks
- Collaborate on the evaluation and solutioning of new development initiatives on product backlog
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development, QA, UAT, and production environments
- Evaluate root cause of common issues and help prioritize solutions
- Create and maintain documentation and knowledge base articles
- Work with the business to reconcile, maintain, and upload data
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Strong customer service mindset with a desire to deliver a high quality service
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an ITIL environment, meeting agreed-upon SLAs
- Seeks to expand your knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies, and best-practices
Special Sauce: (Non-essential skills)
- Relevant Salesforce certifications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience administering any of the following Enterprise Applications: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Docusign
- Experience using Jira or similar
- Experience using version control tools (GitHub)
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.