What you'll do:
- Work with Product and cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and formulate strategies for incorporating UI development into scrum teams. Partner with senior front-end engineers across other teams.
- Develop new and maintain existing platform solutions. Focus on front-end development, but not limited to, and capable of integrating large-scale applications with backend services.
- Collaborate to evaluate and adopt new technologies for supporting company’s long-term UI architecture roadmap.
- Write quality and maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced environment.
- Scrum team member and software leader who ensures the timely completion of projects with quality.
- As we’re able to scale the team, assist with bringing on other capable engineers
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of frond-end application development experience with 4+ years of overall technical experience.
- Collaborative and detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Capable of working with service-oriented / microservice-based paradigms and writing scalable UI applications with unit test coverage.
- Knowledgeable about Java and Spring Framework is a plus.
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and best practices.
- Demonstrate to have basic DevOps skills. Embrace DevOps culture. Experience working in a cloud-based environment is preferred.
- Agile experience is desired.
- BS/BE (or higher) in Computer Science, Math or related engineering fields.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.