Join InterSystems and help us build the next generation of the EMR. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose InterSystems, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
InterSystems is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people.
InterSystems employs IT professionals as technical specialists to enhance the quality, performance and usability of innovative products that transform healthcare organizations. Apply your technical skills with cutting-edge tools and technologies to improve patient outcomes.
Work as a technical specialist embedded in an agile development team with specific focus on system performance. Apply your skills to analyze and test system performance, investigate and identify performance issues. Work within a team of senior developers optimizing an enterprise software solution.
About the Product:
Healthcare organizations in 25 countries are making breakthroughs in patient care with TrakCare, a unified healthcare information system that enables coordinated care within a hospital or across care settings throughout a region — facilitating a seamless patient journey.
Clinicians and administrators use TrakCare to improve safety and outcomes, control costs by eliminating duplicate tests, reduce medication errors, expedite billing, maximize resource utilization, and achieve other strategic initiatives.
Built on InterSystems’ health informatics platform, HealthShare, TrakCare creates a consolidated view of each patient’s history, provides secure access to records at every point of care and on any Internet-connected device, enables interoperability with legacy and future applications, and performs analytics that provide real-time insights to drive fully-informed actions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute as a technical specialist in a cross-functional agile development team focused on system performance.
- Develop non-functional and structural testing strategies to validate application performance, security, and interoperability.
- Perform a variety of DevOps tasks to assist in analysis of system performance, investigate specific performance issues, and support team operations.
- Design and implement an automated performance test framework to complement existing functional (GUI and API) test automation systems.
- Identify functional and non-functional issues in application from design through to validation.
- Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years professional IT experience.
- Proficiency in SQL and at least 1 other programming language.
- DevOps or System administration experience.
- Understanding of networking principles.
- Understanding of web development technologies.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and software testing principles.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to learning new methodology, technologies and software
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.