Demiurge Studios, a video game company in Cambridge, MA, is looking for diligent, motivated individuals to join our QA team. Our ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work easily with other Testers, Engineers, Artists and Designers. With a demonstrated affinity for all game genres and high internal standards of quality, you will be responsible for the continued improvement of our products.
We need organized, perceptive testers who can find bugs and help us strive for excellence. If you love games and would like to contribute to our industry, there could be a spot for you on our team.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to test, identify bugs, and polish their work
- Contribute to and help maintain a project Bug Database
- Ensure that our games meet our internal/external quality goals
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active/live issues
- Maintain the overall quality of products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines
- Professional demeanor with a team-focused attitude
- Passion for video games
- Energetic, reliable, and self-motivated
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize
- Extensive experience playing games
- High School degree or equivalent
Preference to Applicants with:
- QA Experience in the games industry
- Mobile development experience
- Proficiency in software/systems such as: Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla
- College education
- Outside interests!
Demiurge Studios is a rapidly growing video game developer based in Cambridge, MA. Creating games is our passion and we bring years of expertise to our projects. The teams at Demiurge build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. We also provide co-development services to larger, best-in-industry game companies. In that capacity, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
Demiurge Studios is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or Veteran status. Demiurge Studios also makes workplace accommodations for individuals with disabilities or special needs.
Read Full Job Description