Do you have strong attention to detail? Relish a good challenge? Do you want the chance to think creatively about why and how software misbehaves? Come join our team! You will be working in a fun, fast-paced environment working on global commerce solutions with multiple websites in many languages. As a Quality Engineer, you will help ensure the satisfaction of our users by demonstrating that existing and new products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, user-friendliness, and speed. The right candidate has an analytical mindset and a drive to innovate. Candidate should be familiar with the entire product life cycle and be experienced with Agile.
We are looking for the newest QA member to join our Fitness Apps and ASICS Global eCommerce team. As a team, we think critically about the structure of new features to find bugs wherever they may hide.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for testing new features as they are developed, working side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs. You will be responsible for regression testing for each release and for keeping the regression test suite up to date. We are strong advocates for our users. We present information we have gathered and educate the team on the current state of builds so we can make better informed, smarter decisions together.
What you bring:
- Superb communications skills and prior professional software QA experience
- Strong comfort level exploring software
- Capability and desire to learn new skills
- A need to make the things you work on awesome
- Ability to think critically to get to the heart of problems
- Ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects
- Automation skills or a strong desire to learn test automation
Extra credit if you have:
- Previous experience or familiarity with Agile process
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Selenium
- Proficient with UNIX/Linux
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.