As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the satisfaction of our users by demonstrating that existing and new products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, user-friendliness, and speed. The right candidate has an analytical mindset and a drive to innovate within the position.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do:
- Test new features as they’re developed
- Work side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs
- Perform regression testing for each release and keep the regression test suite up to date
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience or familiarity with the entire product life cycle & Agile processes
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Superb communications skills
- Relevant hands-on structured programming experience
- Ability to think critically to get to the heart of problems
- Ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects
- Strong comfort level exploring software
- Capability and desire to learn new skills
- Experience with Selenium
- Proficient with UNIX/Linux
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description