As a Principal Software Engineer for the Caregiver team, you will apply your skills to help architect, design, build features for our applications.
- Lead the design and implementation of critical projects for new and existing applications
- Provide expertise to help influence technical decisions across Akili Engineering
- Collaborate with and mentor other Senior Engineers on the team
- Recommend new technologies that can help increase productivity
- 8+ years of experience as a leading software engineer in an agile environment
- Expert in mobile development (native iOS and Android)
- Full stack with backend experience
- Experience working with DevOps (Jenkins, CI/CD)
- Experience with compliance of web and mobile app security standards
- Experience setting up test suites using frameworks such as Jest or Mocha
- Proven track record of leading delivery of shipped products
- Worked as a technical resource on multiple concurrent teams
- Oversaw the concept, design, and execution of technical architecture solutions
- Served as mentor to engineers and helped guide through career growth
- Demonstrated understanding of common authentication protocols
- Experience working in 1 or more startup/growth environments
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.