- Software engineer working on the Runkeeper product on iOS, Android and the web.
- Daily job duties include writing code to develop new features, fixing high priority software bugs, writing automated tests, participating in scrum meetings and mentoring junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Engineering or related field and five years of experience in the job offered or five years software development
- Experience must include five years working as part of a scrum team using Jira
- Experience must include four years of source control experience with Git
- Experience must include three years each of the following: Java, Android development, Database and SQL, and Back-end server development
- Experience may be gained concurrently.