Are you a Principal Software Engineer that wants to join a team of passionate, entrepreneurial, self-starters? Do you want to work for a mission driven Boston based digital company? At ASICS Digital, we all share a vision to make the world healthier by turning your smartphone into a personal trainer.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead new mobile projects from concept to implementation. You will be working on the development of key functionality across Runkeeper products on IOS, Android and the web, in areas such as fitness tracking, coaching, social features, analytics and device integration.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Writing code to develop new features
- Fixing high priority software bugs
- Writing automated tests
- Participate in SCRUM meetings
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers on the team
What You've Done
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and five years of experience in the job offered or five years software development.
- Experience must include five years working as part of a scrum team using Jira.
- Experience must include four years of source control experience with Git.
- Experience must include three years each of the following: Java, Android development, Database and SQL, and Back-end server development.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description