Principal Software Engineer
Greater Boston Area
Who We Are:
Zaius is the only CRM built for the scale and velocity of business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers. At Zaius, our mission is to empower B2C marketers to be independent, efficient, and creative and most importantly, to drive more revenue. Zaius’ B2C CRM eliminates the gap by bringing customer data and campaign execution together in a single platform, empowering marketers to engineer the repeat purchase.
Technologies We Use:
Who you are:
You’re eager to learn new technologies and languages You’re passionate about working with others a team to pursue challenging problems. You’re comfortable building user interfaces, APIs, and microservices based on mocks and technical specifications. You’re opinionated about what makes quality code and maintainable solutions. Finally, you enjoy problem-solving and translating user stories into product features.
- Work hard and have fun building a customer-facing SaaS product for our customers
- Work on a dynamic agile development team alongside other strong full-stack engineers
- Solve complex problems using modern technologies by building APIs, user interfaces, microservices, and service-oriented architectures
- Learn and share new technologies and best practices with other experienced engineers
- Full-stack experience building consumer-facing applications
- 4+ years experience with object-oriented languages
- Experience building user interfaces or products from high-fidelity designs and technical specifications
- Comfortable engaging in product architecture discussions
- Comprehensive healthcare package including medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible working hours and location
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description