Principal Software Developer - Inspyrus, a MineralTree Company at MineralTree
Inspyrus – a MineralTree Company -- is a Silicon Valley Fintech SaaS start-up specializing in transforming Accounts Payable into a profit center. Our passion and mission are to provide the most innovative, game-changing solutions on the market, and to solve exciting business problems.
We are a global leader in Invoice Automation and Payment Monetization that provides large enterprises and small-to-medium business with business technology solutions. We are experiencing explosive growth and are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, smart, talented, people-oriented professionals to join our Global Product Support team. You will love focusing on helping customers to be successful with adopting and using the Inspyrus software. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, health, dental, vision, 401K and much more!
This opportunity entails deconstructing the current monolith into a microservice architecture. You will build new features and help to ensure our services are operating smoothly. You will also be responsible for configuration and tuning, deployment, and continuous improvement of our tools while maintaining Software as a Service Infrastructure standards.
- Full stack web/mobile application development
- Create enterprise products and features using Java
- Work closely with members of the development team to define product architecture, feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as Java SpringBoot and Angular
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Lead major initiatives, roll-outs and phased-releases
- Help to onboard new team members, provide mentorship and enable successful ramp up on the product code base
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with recent coding experience in Java
- At least 10 years of software development experience with enterprise architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- At least 5 years of experience related to architectural duties and building scalable cloud-native solutions
- Technical experience must include message-oriented architectures (JMS, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka), and Relational (SQL) or NoSQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests (continuous delivery (CD) experience is preferred)
- Practical and thorough cloud experience, including all facets of compute, serverless, messaging, storage, network, and more is a must
- Hands-on experience architecting services in the cloud, with automated provisioning (Infrastructure as Code), and leveraging Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) paved roads and delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Demonstrable, deep experience in (re)imagining service architectures, decomposing monolithic applications, and building loosely coupled microservices and customer facing web applications
- Strong understanding of secure and managed production infrastructure, including web application firewalls, application gateways and API throttling, virtual private cloud configuration, load balancing, and more
- Ability to articulate direct contributions to scalability, fault tolerance, resiliency, zero downtime deployment (blue/green, schema migration, etc.), and production alerting so that issues are detected before customers experience symptoms
- Proven ability to seed new ideas, drive proof of concepts, receive ambiguous requirements, and collaborate with product teams to create clear visions and implement new solutions
- Experience with working and developing RESTful APIs, GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with Terraform is a plus
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.