Principal Mobile Engineer, iOS at Indigo
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
In this role as a Principal iOS Engineer, you will build mobile applications that help our growers move towards better more efficient agricultural practices. This is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up in the latest tech stack.
- Be a part of a growing mobile team that is building mobile apps for Agronomy, Trucking, Finance, Crop Marketplace, and other product verticals
- Use the latest technologies to implement innovative solutions to solve some of the industry's oldest issues
- Take part in User interviews/studies to help define requirements, and work with product and design to build a cohesive user experience
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Successful delivery of an app from ideation to Appstore submission
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment
- 2+ years of Swift experience
- Building iOS apps from the ViewController to the URLSession
- Experience with CoreLocation and/or mapping frameworks
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.