- You’ll contribute to Kyruus’ mission and vision by executing on the roadmap and driving work that will help our customers be more successful, our engineers be more productive, code deployments to be safer, and ultimately drive the strategic success of Kyruus. You’ll work with application development engineers to ensure that the end product is a high-performing, highly available, and secure platform that earns our customers’ trust everyday.
- Your typical day will include writing and reviewing infrastructure and tools code and configuration.
- You’ll support our AWS cloud infrastructure to develop, test, and deploy Kyruus products. You’ll own defining and supporting the tools and pipelines to power the SDLC and make peers productive as they leverage them.
- You’ll evangelize the core tenets of cloud service reliability and provide application teams with the tools, methods and metrics to excel at them. You’ll help ensure our production architectures in the cloud are highly available and fault tolerant.
- You’ll take on technical tasks that are highly ambiguous with lots of unknowns. You’ll use your technical expertise and mental resilience to identify that something is wrong and identify what that something is.
- You’ll help educate internal teams on DevOps best practices in all aspects of our SDLC.
- You’ll provide technical mentorship to fellow engineers. You’ll educate internal teams on DevOps best practices in all aspects of our SDLC.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills:
- You’ll use your 8+ years programming experience to:
- Help the core teams solve complex technical design problems.
- Exceed the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers with high quality designs and subsequent delivery.
- Assess business value, tech debt, and tradeoffs during task prioritization.
- You’ll use your experience in/familiarity with technologies relevant to Kyruus to:
- Build, scale, and deliver dynamic and highly-available enterprise solutions
- Think creatively about how to use technology and tools to solve problems faced by our users and customers
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to add to our stack.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Each day you will work to be a force multiplier for the engineering team and strive to automate, enable and curate tools and methodologies that are in line with best practices in the rapidly evolving world of DevOps/Cloud Engineering.
- You seek out opportunities to learn from and educate others in our organization.
- You have excellent communication skills, treat others with kindness and compassion as you move through your day.
- You enjoy making things better, you write good documentation, you diagram your designs and work, and you share with the team.