We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops and we need you to connect Datadog with the vast ecosystem our customers use. Join us to instrument everything from OS counters to programming languages to databases to cloud providers.
- Build the open-source tools connecting Datadog to the rest of the world
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You’ve been writing and running server-side software for several years
- You have mastered Linux, from the system to the libs to the common apps
- You excel with several low-level and scripting languages
- Your GitHub shows your work with open-source contributions
- You enjoy sharing with great docs or blog posts
- You value code minimalism and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You wrote your own monitoring tool once or twice before
- You are a master at Python, Java, C++ or Go
- You would be a cloudologist, if that word existed
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your GitHub!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.