As a .NET Developer at MedTouch, you will have the unique opportunity to leverage your knowledge of .NET / C# and Microsoft Windows. As you learn from a team of highly skilled developers, you will create and enhance enterprise websites for hospitals and medical practices using Sitecore.
- Create and enhance software for hospital websites using the latest industry standards with the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS), .NET (C#) and related programming tools.
- Resolve issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams using Agile Software Development to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
This job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related area.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, or similar.
- 4+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET / C#, MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio, and web services.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Passion about healthcare and making lives better.
- Drive to work in a collaborative environment that values communication, documentation and teamwork.
- Sitecore or Microsoft certifications.
- Experience with DevOps or Azure.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.