You are an experienced mobile developer who is passionate about creating a fantastic home search experience. You want to make your mark and help shape one of NYC's fastest-growing startups. You feel that it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions.
You're active in the open-source community and some of your work is available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization. You are a great listener, communicator, and collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Working closely with our Product and Engineering teams, implementing Compass products on both iOS and Android
- Collaborating with the Mobile team to develop, release and maintain iOS and Android applications
- Collaborate on software projects and working in a team environment
What We Look For:
- Experience with developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS and Android applications in both the the App Store and Enterprise Distribution
- A Github account with open source contributions
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
- Preferred, but not required, knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong debugging skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!