Message Delivery Manager
What you'll be doing:
- Develop strong working relationships with key communication modality service provider. (SMS, Voice, TTY, FAX)
- Proactively analyze deliverable statistics from service providers and work with vendors to optimize routes.
- Manage provider risks, issues, action items and serve as an escalation point for major telecom and SMS providers.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and internal escalation point for team members
- Participate in change management and incident review process as pertaining to 3rd party service providers.
- Conduct and assist with vendor management and service delivery meetings
- Work with departmental managers to understand requirements and major deliverables from vendors.
- Provide periodic updates to various stakeholders.
- Partner with cross functional teams to gain oversight into new launches, retrofits and other message delivery impacting initiatives.
- Organize and attend Service Provider Business Reviews (QBRs) to discuss challenges and improvements.
- Trouble shoot and resolve production issues with various 3rd party vendors and service providers.
- Verify all escalated problems are followed up to resolution.
- Complete Ad-hoc report requests and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in the telecom space
- Strong analytics and analysis skills
- Expert experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira and confluence for ticket tracking and project management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write detailed documentation as needed.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of organizational management
- Drive and aptitude to investigate and learn about new technology and troubleshooting processes.
- The ability to utilize a high degree of creativity, analytical thinking and initiative.
- You have experience with virtualization technologies
- You have ITIL experience