Message Delivery Manager at Everbridge
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
About the Position:
The Message Delivery Manager will proactively ensure that all message delivery modalities across the globe are performing optimally. This position will audit, analyze and tune message delivery methods and routes on multiple platforms across the globe with a focus on SMS and Voice.
About the Team:
As a Message Delivery Manager, you will join a team of bright, fast paced engineers. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop strong working relationships with key communication modality service provider. (SMS, Voice, TTY, FAX)
- Proactively analyze deliverable statistics from service providers and work with vendors to optimize routes.
- Manage provider risks, issues, action items and serve as an escalation point for major telecom and SMS providers.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and internal escalation point for team members
- Participate in change management and incident review process as pertaining to 3rd party service providers.
- Conduct and assist with vendor management and service delivery meetings
- Work with departmental managers to understand requirements and major deliverables from vendors.
- Provide periodic updates to various stakeholders.
- Partner with cross functional teams to gain oversight into new launches, retrofits and other message delivery impacting initiatives.
- Organize and attend Service Provider Business Reviews (QBRs) to discuss challenges and improvements.
- Trouble shoot and resolve production issues with various 3rd party vendors and service providers.
- Verify all escalated problems are followed up to resolution.
- Complete Ad-hoc report requests and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in the telecom space
- Strong analytics and analysis skills
- Expert experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira and confluence for ticket tracking and project management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write detailed documentation as needed.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of organizational management
- Drive and aptitude to investigate and learn about new technology and troubleshooting processes.
- The ability to utilize a high degree of creativity, analytical thinking and initiative.
- You have experience with virtualization technologies
- You have ITIL experience
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters– to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impacton the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description